COVID-19 Update - Moving Forward
Our office follows the current infection control recommendations of the American Dental Association (ADA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
A few of the safety precautions we have implemented include:
- Our entire office is thoroughly disinfected and cleaned daily.
- All workstations, equipment, patient chairs, and other items are disinfected after each use.
- We have increased the time between appointments to reduce interaction between patients.
- We are using barriers to encourage social distancing measures.
- Magazines and other frequently touched items have been removed from the waiting room.
- All staff members will wear personal protective equipment (PPE) during any patient interaction.
- If possible, come to your appointment alone.
- Wear a mask upon your arrival.
- Once you have entered the office, wash your hands.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or send us an email, we are happy to help! While some things are changing, it is important to us that your visits continue to be a comfortable and pleasant experience -- so we will do our best to keep it that way!
We appreciate your continued support, and we are very excited to see our patients, neighbors, and friends once again. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Geneva Dental Care Staff